Prom Is A Week Away!
With prom being a week away , I've been more and more anxious. From picking up my dress to trying to find out what hair style i should do.
But what i do know is that this moment will never be forgotten. At first i was iffy about going to prom but the more i thought about it,l realized what a lost it would be to not take advantage of a normal teenage situation.
So I've decided on a mermaid style red dress with rhinestones ( gotta show what curves i do have!) . and so far from what I've been hearing..everyone is wearing white, floral or lace. so i am not trying to look like everyone else. this dress what amazingg. it fit perfectly -no alterations needed beside a little hem on the bottom. I've decided to make straps with the scrapes from the bottom tool so i think it'll look better on me than it did strapless.
So shoes are checked off my list, my dress is done, jewelry is picked out ,make up decided on. but my hair.i have no clue if i want my hair to be up , half up half down or to the side . i don't know!
Ughh The Choicessss!
hopefully i find something perfect that suites my face and my dress.
I cant wait !!


No comments:
Post a Comment