College Is Driving Me Crazyy
If you know how chaotic applying to college can be then you can sympathize with me. You have to do 101 things! There's applying to the schools you want to go to, sending you SAT scores, even worse -waiting for a response. You know- the constant email checking, rambling through the mail or even for a call. And after getting your responses you have to pick one and once you have, you have to look at all the requirements. And honestly its like ripping off your arms and legs to get them the items. You even sometimes wonder- why the heck do you need that for? but whatever- do what you have to do.
So I've decided to go to QCC (Queensborough Community College) and I've got to do the placement tests on the 3rd of June. Get the FAFSA application in by the first. AND send them my immunization records?....i know that's what I'm talking about. Your like "what the!?" Kind of makes you wonder about the school your going to. But i cant redo my five year plan..
MY FIVE YEAR PLAN
*MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE LITTLE DIVA IS IN KINDERGARTEN*
But soon I'll be done - college is just one more step closer to my goal..I got this .
So I've decided to go to QCC (Queensborough Community College) and I've got to do the placement tests on the 3rd of June. Get the FAFSA application in by the first. AND send them my immunization records?....i know that's what I'm talking about. Your like "what the!?" Kind of makes you wonder about the school your going to. But i cant redo my five year plan..
MY FIVE YEAR PLAN
*MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE LITTLE DIVA IS IN KINDERGARTEN*
- Receive bachelor degree in Nursing in 3 years to be a Registered Nurse ( 4 years if i go for my masters degree)
- After college, get a job ( OF COURSE!)
- Save for a 2 years and buy a place of my own
- ***** never ask anyone for a penny to get her school stuff***
But soon I'll be done - college is just one more step closer to my goal..I got this .
You have an interesting blog, thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading your post
ReplyDelete